Juventus purpose to take care of their good report in Serie A towards Benevento after they journey there on Saturday night (kick-off 18:00).
Benevento (4-2-3-1): Montipo; Letizia, Glik, Caldirola, Barba; Hetemaj, Schiatarella, Ionita; Insigne, Caprari; Moncini.
Unavailable: Tula, Falque, Dabo, Foulon.
Juventus (4-3-1-2): Szczesny; Cuadrado, De Ligt, Danilo, Sandro; Bentancur, Athur, Rabiot; Kulusevski; Morata, Ronaldo.
Unavailable: Bonucci, Chiellini, Demiral.
– Benevento have scored in each Serie A matches towards Juventus, nevertheless they’ve misplaced each video games.
– Juventus haven’t received in three of their final 4 away Serie A video games towards newly promoted groups (D2 L1), failing to maintain a clear sheet in every of their final six matches.
– Benevento have three wins in eight Serie A video games this season (L5), the identical variety of victories they’d of their first 29 matches of their solely earlier Serie A marketing campaign in 2017/18.
– Juventus have received solely one among their final eight away Serie A video games (D4 L3): 4-1 towards Spezia – they usually have conceded not less than as soon as in every of their final 9 league matches on the highway (17 within the interval, 1.9 on common).
– Juventus have conceded the fewest objectives in Serie A for the primary time since matchday 32 of final season (solely six objectives conceded to date). The Bianconeri may hold two clear sheets in a row within the competitors for the primary time since a run of three in June 2020.
– Solely Sassuolo (5) have scored extra objectives from outdoors the field than Benevento in Serie A this season (4). Nevertheless, Juventus haven’t conceded a aim from outdoors the field to date.
– The present Benevento and Juventus coaches, Filippo Inzaghi and Andrea Pirlo, performed 156 Serie A matches as teammates with AC Milan. As opponents they confronted one another 4 occasions within the competitors, most just lately Juventus-Brescia in April 2001.
– Gianluca Lapadula has been concerned in 5 of Benevento’s final seven objectives in Serie A (three objectives and two assists), nevertheless he hasn’t confronted any crew within the top-flight greater than Juventus with out ever scoring or offering assists (4 matches, stage with AC Milan).
– Paulo Dybala netted the final of his three Serie A hat-tricks towards Benevento at Ciro Vigorito in April 2018. The Juventus ahead is the primary – and to date, solely – participant to have scored three objectives in a single match on this stadium within the top-flight.
– Juventus’ Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 29 objectives in Serie A in 2020: he may attain 30 league objectives in a single calendar league 12 months for the ninth time in his profession. In Serie A, solely 11 gamers have reached this milestone, most just lately Ciro Motionless in 2017.