Inter are aiming for a win in opposition to struggling Torino on Sunday (kick-off 15:00) to be able to keep away from their poorest begin to a season when it comes to victories since 1984.
Inter (3-4-2-1): Handanovic; Skriniar, De Vrij, Bastoni; Hakimi, Vidal, Gagliardini, Younger; Barella; Lukaku, Lautaro Martinez.
Unavailable: Sensi, Vecino, Pinamonti, Padelli, Brozovic, Kolarov.
Torino (4-3-2-1): Sirigu; Singo, Bremer, Lyanco, Rodriguez; Meité, Rincon, Linetty; Lukic, Bonazzoli, Belotti.
Unavailable: Baselli, Izzo.
– Inter have received their final two Serie A matches in opposition to Torino and so they might document 3+ consecutive wins in opposition to the Granata within the competitors for the primary time since September 2008.
– Since their return to Serie A (from 2012/13), Torino have misplaced solely three of their eight away league video games in opposition to Inter (W2 D3): throughout this era, solely Juventus (one) and Roma (two) have recorded fewer defeats in opposition to the Nerazzurri at San Siro among the many groups all the time current within the competitors.
– Inter have received solely three of their first 10 matches this season in all competitions (D5 L2): the final time the Nerazzurri achieved solely three wins of their first 11 video games of a marketing campaign was again in 1983/84 underneath Luigi Radice.
– Torino received their final away league match in opposition to Genoa and will document two consecutive wins on the street in Serie A for the primary time since November 2019; the final group underneath Marco Giampaolo to have received two away Serie A matches in a row was Sampdoria in March 2019.
– Torino have dropped probably the most factors from successful positions (11) within the high 5 European leagues in 2020/21 – within the 2019/20 season, solely Brescia (34) misplaced extra factors than the Granata (27) from successful positions in these leagues.
– Inter have netted probably the most headed targets in Serie A this season (4); solely Marseille and Atletico Madrid (4) boast extra gamers than Inter (three – Lautaro Martinez, Danilo D’Ambrosio and Ivan Perisic) with 1+ headed purpose within the high 5 European leagues in 2020/21.
– Torino have scored six targets within the first half-hour of motion in Serie A video games this season, a joint-high alongside Atalanta; 50% of Torino’s targets have arrived on this interval (6/12), with no group netting the next proportion.
– Romelu Lukaku has discovered the online in his first two house league video games this season, the final Inter participant to attain in every of his first three Serie A matches of a season at San Siro was Pablo Osvaldo in 2014/15.
o Ashley Younger has discovered the online in his solely Serie A match in opposition to Torino: the English winger scored in every of his first two video games in opposition to a single Serie A/Premier League opponent solely in opposition to Blackburn and Derby County, each with Aston Villa.
o Amongst goalkeepers with 5+ appearances in Serie A this season, solely Alex Cordaz (46.9%) has posted a decrease save proportion determine than Salvatore Sirigu (48.4%): from when Opta began gathering this information, in 2004/05, contemplating the Torino ‘keeper with probably the most apps in a single season, Joe Hart in 2016/17 (62.9%) had the bottom save proportion.