Second meets fifth on the Mapei Stadium in Serie A on Saturday afternoon when Sassuolo tackle Inter (kick-off 15:00).
Sassuolo (4-2-3-1): Consigli; Toljan, Ferrari, Chiriches, Rogerio; Lopez, Locatelli; Berardi, Djuricic, Boga; Raspadori.
Unavailable: Romagna, Magnanelli, Caputo.
Inter (3-5-2): Handanovic; Skriniar, De Vrij, Bastoni; Hakimi, Barella, Gagliardini, Younger; Lukaku, Martinez.
Unavailable: Vecino, Kolarov, Brozovic, Pinamonti.
– Inter have misplaced seven Serie A matches in opposition to Sassuolo, in opposition to no different workforce have they’ve suffered extra defeats since 2015 (additionally seven in opposition to Juventus).
– After a streak of 4 consecutive defeats in opposition to Sassuolo in Serie A, Inter haven’t misplaced any of their final three matches in opposition to the Neroverdi (W1 D2): they’ve by no means recorded a streak of 4 video games in a row with out dropping in opposition to them.
– Sassuolo and Inter have by no means drawn in Serie A at Mapei Stadium (4 wins for the Neroverdi, three for the Nerazzurri): in opposition to no different facet have Sassuolo performed extra video games on this stadium and not using a draw (additionally in opposition to AC Milan).
– Sassuolo (W5 D3) are considered one of three groups unbeaten in Serie A this season (alongside AC Milan and Juventus): solely as soon as of their historical past have the Neroverdi recorded an extended streak with out defeat within the prime flight (11 between Could and September 2015).
– Inter have gained 15 of their 23 away Serie A matches beneath Antonio Conte (D6 L2), greater than another workforce for the reason that begin of final season.
– Though Sassuolo (140) and Inter (126) are the groups with essentially the most sequences with 10+ passes in Serie A this season, solely 21% of those (for the Neroverdi) and 22% (for the Nerazzurri) have completed with a shot or a contact within the opponent field: 4 groups have the next proportion.
– 26% of whole targets within the final half-hour of play in Serie A this season (25/96) have been scored by Sassuolo (14) and Inter (11) mixed.
– Domenico Berardi has scored in six of his final 9 league matches in opposition to Inter. Amongst gamers presently in Serie A, solely Zlatan Ibrahimovic (eight) has scored extra targets than the Sassuolo striker (six) in opposition to the Nerazzurri within the prime flight.
– Sassuolo’s Domenico Berardi is the one participant to have scored 10+ targets and offered 10+ assists in Serie A in 2020 calendar 12 months. Solely three different gamers within the prime 5 European leagues have achieved this goal to this point: Bruno Fernandes, Lionel Messi and Thomas Müller.
– Within the three factors for a win period, Romelu Lukaku (seven targets in 2020/21) is without doubt one of the three gamers which have scored at the least seven targets of their first seven seasonal Serie A matches for Inter, alongside Christian Vieri (9 in 2001/02 and eight in 2002/03) and Zlatan Ibrahimovic (seven in 2007/08).